Guided Fish Trip
Six (6) hours of fishing (or a limit of fish - whichever comes first)
1 to 4 person(s) fishing party
Monday - Friday Rates $450
(rate the same for one person or group of four).
Saturday & Sunday Fish Trips
Heavy boat traffic limits areas we can enjoyably fish on weekends. I am temporarily suspending weekend fishing. All Saturday trips currently booked will be honored.
A $100 deposit is required to reserve a date.
. Zelle money transfers (no fees)
. Venmo money transfers (no fees)
. Credit Card - All major credit cards accepted. 3.54% bank service fee included when paying with credit card.
. Paper Check via US Postal Mail
- Filet & Bag Fish - $100
- Gift Certificates Available
Captain Mike's Services Include:
- Guide provides all fishing equipment. Equipment used - PFLUEGER & Ambassadeur baitcasting and Penn Spinning reels
- Guide provides all bait. Will primarily use live bait (i.e., blue back herring).
- Guide will provide ICE & cooler storage for fish.
- Guide will provide one on one question & answer time / instructions.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES available (birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, etc).
- 1-800 telephonic access to vendor that can provide SC fishing license (if necessary). Dial 1-866-714-3611. Service available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Multi-boat accommodations for large groups available (i.e., company events).
- Lodging on Lake Murray - Dreher Island State Park Cabins (803) 364-4152
- CATCH FISH OR NEXT TRIP FREE!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW & EXPECT WHEN YOU BOOK A TRIP .
Lake Murray Facts
Striped Bass Facts
Captain Mike's Experience
Boat & Equipment Facts
- Driving directions from Columbia - take I-26 north towards Spartanburg
- Take exit 91 (Chapin exit - Hwy 48) to Chapin.
- Turn left at stop light - drive straight until you reach railroad tracks.
- Cross tracks and turn right at first stop light onto Hwy 76 (Chapin Road) - drive 1/8 mile.
- Turn left on St. Peter's Church Road (Hwy 29) - drive for 4 miles.
- Turn left onto Dreher Island Rd (Hwy 231) for approximately 3 miles.
- Turn onto State Park Road - drive for 2 miles to park entrance.
- Enter park - drive approximately 1/4 mile - look to your left. You will see a small bait & tackle shop. Boat will be at marina dock behind store.